* Astigmatism, multifocal, +Depending on the specification of the lenses, power lenses may not be in stock. If an items states “non-stock,” then the lenses will either have to be delivered directly from the manufacturer, or special ordered from the manufacturer. A delay of 3-5 business days is required if delivered from manufacturer. If the lenses are special ordered, it may take up to 3 weeks to arrive at our warehouse. If a special order is needed, we will inform you.
NOTE: Orders placed on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day. Please note that we are unable to ship orders the same day the order is placed.
*Stated shipping times are estimated business days after your order ships. Areas outside most major urban centers may take a few additional business days to arrive.
Please note the following restrictions:
- Next day delivery is only available on lenses in stock. Lenses that are not in stock are eligible for Expedited International K-packet shipping once they arrive at our warehouse. A 3-5 business day delay should be expected before lenses are shipped. Shipping delay and eligibility details can be found on each individual lens page.
- Delivery times are based on your local postal office. Please allow up to 2 business days for expediting shipping depending on your local postal service.
Tracking Your Order
Once your orders ship, your shipping/tracking information will be sent to the email you used during your order. You can visit the carrier’s website to track your order. Your order details page will also list your tracking number; click the “Order Status” button from your account.
Finding Your Package
If the tracking number shows your package as delivered, but you have not yet received it, please check everywhere. The driver may not have felt safe to leave the package at your doorstep, and left the package with a neighbor, the building manager, or took it to the nearest post office. If your tracking information shows your order was returned, please contact our customer service via email. It is possible that we have an incorrect shipping address for you, the driver was unsuccessful at delivering your package, or the package was not picked up at the local post office in time.
No Prescription Needed!!
Hoholens makes it easy for you to order your contact lenses with or without a prescription. If you’re confident that you know your contact lens specifications, we trust you to order the right lenses for your eyes. Use our simple guide on finding your contact lens prescription to make sure you have all the details you need.
If at any time you need assistance, please get in touch with our customer service via email.
Can I buy contact lenses without a prescription?
1. You can order with or without sending us your prescription.
2. If you order without a prescription, please double check the details you entered against your most recent prescription or box of contact lenses. Then proceed through checkout for fast delivery.
3. If you want to send us your prescription, we can confirm it with your eye doctor. This will take slightly longer, but is good if you want them checked before you order.
When ordering contact lenses online, it’s best to enter the details of your most recent prescription. Your prescription should have been issued to you within the last two years to ensure you have the right amount of correction, and that they fit comfortably.
You do not need to send us a prescription to order contacts. As long as you know your details, you can enter them on our easy-to-use form and your order will be place immediately. You can also check the details on your most recent pack of contact lenses to find your contact lens information. Please use our simple guide on finding your contact lens prescription to make sure you have all the information you need before you order.
If you would like us to verify your prescription with your eye doctor, send us a picture of it and we’ll contact your optician. This may take slightly longer, but it’s a good way to get peace of mind if you’re unsure.